blank (1K)
Home |
About Nice UK |
Contact Us |
New Stock Just In |
Machines Wanted |
Tyres For Sale |

Earth Moving Equipment & Construction Machinery - Nice UK

 

bull_dozers (16K)

Bull dozers
dump_trucks (16K)
Dump trucks
excavators (17K)
Excavators
motor_graders (17K)
Motor graders
scrapers (17K)
Scrapers
track_loaders (17K)
Track loaders
wheel_loaders (18K)
Wheel loaders

In the ever changing world of heavy construction, mining and earth moving equipment one name is synonymous with quality used construction machinery - N.I.C.E. UK Ltd.

Based in the heart of the United Kingdom close to Nottingham East Midlands Airport we, at N.I.C.E. UK Ltd, have supplied the international market with new and used heavy construction machinery and earth moving equipment for over thirteen years. We always have available a full range of articulated and rigid dump trucks, bulk excavation and earth moving equipment such as bull dozers, excavators, fuel / water bowsers, wheeled and tracked loaders from all the top leading manufacturers including Caterpillar,  Volvo,  Terex,  Bell,  Komatsu and Hitachi. Our company can arrange shipping and full documentation to any destination in the world. You will find we are a very friendly family company, easy to deal with, but professional in our approach to your needs. Please take a look around our new web site to find the construction machinery and earth moving equipment you require. As our motto states 75% of the world is covered by water the other 25% by N.I.C.E. UK Ltd.
 
 
 

 

 

 

  

                                      

 

 
 
blank (1K)
Machine search [ ? ]
View quote [ ? ]
mailing_list (3K)
Your name
Your email
news (2K)
2007 Volvo A35D Dump Truck

1 x Year 2007 Volvo A35D Dump Truck with 10,800 Hrs Fitted with New Tyres, Tailgate Full UK Spec Price 95,000 Pounds (Click on photo for more info)
1999 Cat 966G Wheeled Loader For Sale

1 x 1999 Cat 966G Wheeled Loader with 15,278 Hrs GP Bucket, A/C 25% Good Tyres Price 55,000 pounds Click on photo for more info
2006 Cat D6R III LGP Dozer

1 x Year 2006 Cat D6R III LGP Dozer with 9,000 Hrs Fitted with Multi Shank Ripper, U/C 80% Good Price Required 92,000 Pounds (Click on photo for more info)
Available Now 3 x 2010 Volvo A30E units all with hours under 3,000.
750/65 Tyres 50% Plus Good.
138,000 UK Pounds Each 
blank (1K)niceuk_footer (9K)